9

Currently

Posted on Monday, September 18, 2017

Reading
None. I don’t think I have time (and energy) to read anymore. 

Writing
Packing list for Semarang trip.

Listening
Trolls soundtrack. Over and over again. I mean. Please. Make it stop, kids. 

Thinking
First love. #eaaaaaa. Relax, it doesn’t mean anything. Just a glitch of the past due to this post. Maybe I should write a post dedicated to this *smirk

Smelling
Johnsons’ baby bed time lotion.

Wishing
to survive 6 hours train journey with the kids tomorrow.

Hoping
not receive any negative comment(s) about my kids.

Wearing
Flowery shirt mom got me from Korea, which is actually a little bit tight on the you-know-what.

Loving
Baking! Can’t believe I would every say it. But ever since I tried to make cupcake for Theo’s birthday, which failed terribly by the way, I started to find joy in baking. I love the messiness of the flour, the egg-shaking ‘till it foamy, and the best of all.. the smell! I never like making dishes. I think it just wasting my time and energy. I mean, why would you spend hours in the kitchen for something you can buy? Especially with go-food nowadays. But it just different with baking… I think it’s stress-release therapy kinda thing.

Wanting
More time with my long-lost-friends. Without being a smug, but really, it seems like I don’t have time to catch up with my school friends. Weekend always full with family, and I feel bad to leave them after 5 days being away (I left before the kids woke up, and got home when they are ready to bed). I think that what life is after kids, anyway. Anybody feel the same way?

Abis nulis yang di atas trus baca ini:

"Motherhood makes us missed out a lot of things out there. The things we used to do. The things we used to love. But I’m happy with my choice of being a mother. I am content." (source)

tetibaan jadi mellow...

Needing
Oven gloves! Quick reflex without oven gloves is necessarily unnecessary. Hurt my finger after millisecond contact with oven tray. Damn. (in Gordon Ramsey tone).

Feeling
Pengen boker.

Clicking
Equipment datasheets -_-" (office stuff)

Note: this post is inspired from this blog.

Posted in

9 Comments

Discussion

  1. hi lucu ya blog post nya :) aku juga suka merasakan hal yang sama di jarang ketemu teman2, weekdays kerja, weekend sama keluarga hehe...
    gimana semarang tripnya? pasti survive train tripnya kan ya hihi
    ciayo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. suka suka suka idenya! HAHAHA .. aku contek ah!!! HAHAHA
    btw, gimana semarang trip? and yes motherhood itu sesuatu banget yaaaaa hahahaha :0 cheers to motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha walaupun pengen boker tapi disempetin nulis blog dulu ya... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nunggu WC sepi man. kalo pagi cewek2 pada rame dandan :P

      Delete
  4. Mel gw awalnya kaget kenapa lo tulis ginian hahaha. Menarik ya idenya.. gong dr tulisan lo ini adalah bagian 'feeling' LoL

    ReplyDelete