0

Update on the gown ...and the nightmare it brings

Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011

It is December 25! Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Hope the joy of Christmas brings you joy, happiness, and hope for the upcoming new year ^_^

Actually, I'm not going to talk about Christmas or Christmas Eve in this post. Rather, I want to talk about my bad-dreams that I just had.

In real life, since my wedding is still around 10 months to go, I asked my bf to send photo of the gown by Monique Lhuiller to the acquaintance bridal owner and see if she could find anything similar from abroad and get it for me. She said she can and she already have it! She asked for my measurement and she said that I have to be sure that that dress is what I want, because once she purchased it that is the gown that I have to wear. It instantly worries me a bit, what if in the next months I changed my mind, what if I don't want that style anymore... But I have to make a decision, so I said I'm sure *with finger crossed*.

Tonight I had a bad dreams. No, two bad dreams actually.

First. In my dreams, me and my dad going to see the acquaintance bridal. The place is hard to find and it is located in a fresh market (read: pasar) >_< And when we finally found it, my dad asked the owner how much it is. She said it is 14mio just for the dress. My jaw dropped, because in real life the dress doesn't cost that much and it is already including make up for 5 peoples!

Second. It is our wedding day! Everything is messed up. First, we haven't met our wedding organizer (WO) at all including NO technical meeting whatsoever. And they said don't worry because they know what we want. Crazy! Next, it is 8.30 pm when I & husband finally go down to the party (because we were busy having technical meeting from 7 o'clock). The party was supposed to go from 7-9 pm, so when we got there there were only few guests... the room is too big and seems empty. Where are my friends and relatives?? No one come??? I got so worried I could cry. Not long after our entrance, the crazy WO people told us to go back in to the hotel room again to give teapai. Meaning, we left our own party!!! And in that teapai, my bf (of course in that dream is the husband now), only wear his old-worn out T-shirt. He said it is ok since it's only teapai. I also realized that my make up is baaaaad. Too plain for a bridal make up. And then I woke up.

Huffffffsss....

Bad dreams.... (ketok-ketok meja tiga kali)

Discussion

Leave a response