2

Photographer. Finally decided!

Posted on Monday, December 19, 2011

We finally had a deal with the photographer. We decided to use Lucephotography. We took the whole package that includes:
1. Prewedding photos 50 pose eddited (1day indoor and outdoor)
2. Wedding photos 100 pose eddited (1 main photographer, 1 candid photographer)
3. Wedding Video 1 dvd HD quality (2 videographer)

Bonuses:
- Prewedding photos in a Magazine style (50 new pose eddited) << I love this!
- Upgrade album photos sizes
- 5 small canvas photos for photo display
- Prewedding clip (1 song duration)

I asked for same-day-edit video or photos but they charged me another Rp. 1 mil >_<
It is only 1 song duration which is 3 to 4 minutes, and they asked for 1 mil?? come on! So, I immediately say no =P

Now I cannot stop thinking about the theme for our prewed pics!
What dress should I wear, what shoes, should I buy or use a rental?
Where should we go? Is it going to be fun or classy?
arrrr.. I can't waitttt

Oh wait, I can wait.. I need time to get rid of all this fat hanging around my tummy.. *hufff*

-a little story-
Before I decided to use Luce, I went to see Viure photography. I saw the photos from the web and decided to see the place since it is located not too far from my place. Love the photos (they are good in playing with colors). Love the videos. Love the clips. Hate the price. End of story ha ha ha..

Discussion