0

Church & To do list

Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Today my mum called on my usual local church to ask if the my chosen matrimony date is still available. The admin person told us to come to the church secretariat in person to talk about it because there will be a list of item that need to be fulfilled. Since my family and I are going to Hongkong tomorrow for my cousin's wedding, so we're afraid that we have to postpone it until next week. But my dad seems so excited about all this and said that he will go to the secretariat today.. we'll see what happens.


Last night I bumped into my college buddy, Henry. To my surprise he just got married a week ago! He said he's sorry that he forgot the invite me. Everything is chaotic and hectic that he forgot to invite all of the college friends. And then he gave me wedding-to-do-list and wedding-vendor-list in Jakarta. Thanks buddy!

Here is the to do list for 6 - 12 months before D-day:
  • Choose the wedding date and time
  • Determine the size of the wedding 
  • Reserve the venue for reception and matrimony
  • Determine wedding theme and style
  • Choose colour and ambience (romantic/classic/traditional/etc)
  • Plan the budget
  • Guest list! Start to write down names and address of the guests
  • Start to survey and choose wedding gown
  • Survey and start to order wedding ring
  • Survey and start to choose caterer
  • Choose photographer and videographer
  • Survey and start to choose MC
  • Survey and start to choose florist and decorator

Discussion

Leave a response